General Terms and Conditions Presscloud B.V.
These Terms and Conditions (the Terms) apply to any use of the Website presscloud.ai (the Website) and all its subdomains. The Conditions also apply to all services that are additionally offered by us.
If you have a question about these terms and conditions or would like to contact us for any other reason, you can do so by sending an email to . Our affiliate program has separate Affiliate conditions .
The address of Presscloud B.V. is Van Boetzelaerstraat 49, 1051 CZ Amsterdam, with Chamber of Commerce number: 78154782.
Article 1 - General
- The Terms apply to anyone who uses the Website.
- We will send you the Conditions free of charge upon request. The Terms are also available on our website.
- We have the right to change the Conditions. You agree that the latest version of these Terms will always apply.
- Agreements that deviate from these Conditions are only valid if we have agreed these agreements with you in writing.
- If any part of the Terms is void or voidable, it will not change the validity of the rest of the Terms. The void or voided part is replaced by a provision that follows the content of the void provision as closely as possible.
Article 2 - The Platform
- The purpose of the Website is to provide a platform through which companies can use various tools to send targeted press releases to journalists and get into the media (the "Service").
- We are not a party to the agreements that users make among themselves. We are therefore not responsible for the agreements you make with other users.
- When you get into a conflict with another user, you have to resolve this conflict yourself.
Article 3 - Rules of use of the Website
- You may not use the Website in such a way that you violate Dutch or other applicable laws or regulations.
- You may not distribute the following through the Website:
- Pornographic videos, images or other media with erotic content;
- Texts or images that are offensive, racist, discriminatory or hateful;
- Unsolicited advertising (spam);
- False or misleading information; and
- Viruses, malware, spyware, or other software intended to harm our computers or other users.
Article 4 - Availability of the Website
- We do our utmost to ensure that the Website is available.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will work flawlessly or will always be available. We are therefore not liable for damage suffered if the Website does not work or does not work safely.
- We are also not liable for damage caused by incorrect information on the Website.
Article 5 - User account
- You must protect the login details of your account from others and keep your password secret. We may assume that everything that happens on or with your account is done by you or happens under your supervision.
- If you think or know that your account is being abused, you must report this to us as soon as possible. We will then take appropriate measures.
Article 6 - Prices and payment
- The subscription is offered for a fixed amount per month.
- The price of the subscription is automatically debited monthly.
- The subscription can be canceled monthly.
Article 7 - Exclusion
If we believe that you are violating the law or these terms and conditions, we may (partially) exclude you from the Service. We can also (partially) exclude you from the Service if you do not pay on time or not at all. For example, we can exclude you from the Service by:
- deleting your account; and
- blocking parts of the Service for you.
Article 8 - Confidentiality
We are obliged to keep all your confidential information secret. The term 'confidential information' we understand all the information that you have indicated that this is confidential or which by the nature of the information flows. We will only release your personal data as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation if we are legally obliged to do so.
Article 9 - Conflict resolution
We are under no obligation to assist in conflicts between journalists and companies.
Article 10 - Liability
We are not liable for:
- direct or indirect damage that you suffer by using our Website, regardless of whether the claim is based on a warranty scheme, agreements or any other legal principle;
- direct or indirect damage that you suffer due to (incorrect) information on the Website, regardless of whether that information comes from us or from third parties;
- damage resulting from errors made by third parties or resulting from the unavailability of the Website, for reasons beyond our control.
Article 12 - Indemnity
By using the Website, you indemnify us against claims, claims and (damage) compensation from third parties. This limitation of liability does not exclude our liability in case of malicious intent or willful recklessness.
Article 13 - Intellectual property
- You give us a license to use content you upload without restriction. This license is:
- free of charge and duty;
- you have (intellectual) property in information and media that you upload on the Website; or
- are authorized to share and license the media or information you upload to us.
Article 14 - Disputes
If a dispute arises between you and us, Dutch law applies. In that case, the Amsterdam District Court is competent to rule on the dispute.